[MPlayer-users] Just a note: tnx
Mike Spencer
2017-07-01 04:35:12 UTC
Just a note to say thank you to MPlayer developers & maintainers.
MPlayer almost always works for me & I much prefer it to the competing
media player(s) for Linux. (Not that I do anything complicated but
even the simple stuff can have gotchas that MPlayer usually does just
fine with.)

Tnx from Nova Scotia, Canada,
- Mike
--
Michael Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada .~.
/V\
http://home.tallships.ca/mspencer/ ^^-^^
Alexander Strasser
2017-07-03 19:28:24 UTC
Post by Mike Spencer
Just a note to say thank you to MPlayer developers & maintainers.
MPlayer almost always works for me & I much prefer it to the competing
media player(s) for Linux. (Not that I do anything complicated but
even the simple stuff can have gotchas that MPlayer usually does just
fine with.)
Tnx from Nova Scotia, Canada,
- Mike
I am glad MPlayer works for you. Keep on using :)

Alexander